Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Manager of Talent Acquisition is responsible for driving talent acquisition strategies and programs across the business units. This position creates and delivers innovative approaches in a fast-growing business environment.
• Manages efficient, creative, fast-paced full-cycle recruiting strategies that support the company’s’ growth plan.
• Maintains requisition load to include both field management and corporate positions.
• Uses data and metrics, and an understanding of long-term business requirements, to advise managers on the implications of talent gaps.
• Facilitates the development of staffing processes and strategies across all business units.
• Applies deep knowledge of factors relevant to the business and hiring managers’ needs to create end-to-end hiring plans that are aligned to the needs of the business.
• Analyzes relevant data and trends to provide insight and set plans to meet hiring goals.
• Leads the optimization of staffing policies, systems and processes throughout the organization, and guides stakeholders on the impact of these changes.
• Establishes and maintains key cross-functional relationships with internal HR stakeholders (HR Business Partners, Benefits, Learning & Development).
• Strengthens the employment brand on various social media platforms by creating engaging, relevant, and attractive posts.
• Coaches team to ensure best-in-class staffing support to candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree
• minimum of 5 years’ experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a retail organization) with 2 years’ supervisory experience
• must have expertise in identifying, implementing, and optimizing relevant recruiting technologies and social media tools, possess strong negotiation and consultative skills
• recent experience maintaining a full recruiting load of both exempt and non-exempt positions
• proven experience with leveraging social media tools
• advanced skills in MS Office Suite, recent experience with ATS (preferably a Ceridian product)
• must be able to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and fluidity, experience establishing strong professional networks with business partners, vendors, and professional organizations, and expert written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.