Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
This position will be the concept expert. This individual is responsible for analyzing, understanding and communicating the “pulse” of the concept. This position will influence the design and development of price, marketing and competitive strategies to achieve segment growth. This individual will establish positive long-term customer relationships and direct overall customer maintenance and execution. Finally, the National Accounts Director will provide financial insight, evaluate and explain period results, identify trends, risks, and opportunities. Accounts vary from $500mm to $1.5 billion.
• Establish themselves as “chain expert” by providing insights on competitive environment, brand growth initiatives, franchise outlook and potential threats.
• Identify opportunities for growth based on knowledge of franchise system.
• Communicate the impact of chain promotions, and commodity trends.
• Develop tools to educate team members to include newsletters, periodic business updates and analysis, and actively participate in GM meetings.
• Collaborate with other chain teams to understand and communicate link between concepts.
• Gather and interpret competitive intelligence.
• Direct new business development efforts.
• Develop marketing strategies to gain long-term contracts.
• Design sales and marketing tools to enhance growth opportunities and increase product penetration.
• Build comprehensive markup structure to gain business and maximize profitability.
• Identify and market “value-added” services to customers.
• Ultimate responsibility to insure resolution of customer issues.
• Establish regular, proactive contact with UFPC Regional Distribution Managers.
• Direct team participation at franchise meetings and conventions.
• Conduct customer business reviews with key national accounts.
• Provide direction to GM’s for assigned business reviews.
• Establish a group of key franchise contacts to provide advice/reactions on issues.
• Leverage understanding of chain and company business to develop Annual Operating Plan.
• Communicate how changes in chain strategies impact our business.
• Provide analysis of period results, through CMM and period end conference calls, discuss sales trends, commodity costing, risks, and opportunities.
• Identify correlation and impact of promotions and mix changes to company financials.
• Analyze and provide insights on key indicators “cause of change”.
• Develop processes to insure accurate and timely setup of new accounts.
• Direct the maintenance of key data via comprehensive customer database.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of distribution agreements and insure proper execution of obligations, and “off-invoice” commitments.
• Leverage knowledge of franchise system to assist program management in promotional rollouts.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Have knowledge of A/S distribution operations.
• Understanding of Chain business.
• Have a professional presence and relationship building skills.
• Have Marketing/Sales experience.
• Possess strong analytical and computer skills.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Manage an account; dictated by customer; 34 customers (concept) this person would be managing with 2 concepts; QSR; work with big national brands