International Falls, MN 56649
Recruited by: Josh Slimmer | Recruiter | Jericho HR Group
Jericho HR Group
Oct 15, 2020
The Director of Human Resources must be an experienced Human Resources Professional, providing strategic vision, leadership, and management of this function including oversight of the Office of Human Resources and its staff.
• Areas of responsibility include compensation, benefits, recruitment, training, employee and labor relations, collective bargaining, and personnel/payroll transactions.
• Other responsibilities include developing and updating policies and procedures and managing the wage and benefit programs the Medical Center.
• Management of labor union contracts
• Management of the Medical Facilities Injury Management Program.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or related field required.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive Human Resources management experience at an exempt level with at least five years of leadership experience.
• Must have a high level of knowledge of employment laws, issues and regulations and benefit management.
• Master’s Degree preferred
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
• Human Resource experience in a health care setting.