Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Responsible for performing intermediate level administration for the company’s salary and bonus programs.
• Participate in initiatives to enhance the compensation package.
• Analyze compensation data and provide recommendations to the Compensation Manager.
• Lead the development of compensation design and introduction of new programs.
• Administer and oversee day-to-day compensation administration.
• Interpret compensation programs and provide counsel to management and teammates.
• Develop and update, present and distribute compensation communications to HR Managers and teammates.
• Audit all compensation policies to ensure compliance.
• Research and analyze simple to complex compensation related issues.
• Assist Compensation Manager in ongoing development and improvement of compensation policies and procedures.
• Work closely with HRIS to ensure compensation plans are set-up correctly.
• Develop, implement, and maintain procedures of all compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Provide training, when applicable, of compensation procedures.
• Perform special analysis projects and other key projects to support the People Department.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. An emphasis in human resources, accounting, finance or mathematics preferred.
• Have a minimum of 3 years of compensation experience.
• Have a minimum of 2 years financial analysis or other related analysis experience.
• Have demonstrated leadership skills.
• Have advanced Excel knowledge, experience with PeopleSoft a plus.
• Ability to write Excel formulas, including Vlookup, Index, etc.
• Ability to create Excel pivot tables.
• Ability to work with large excel files (20,000 rows of data or more) and summarize data for reports.
• Be able to manipulate data to drive and expedite project analyses and completion.
• Have strong project management skills, good decisions making ability and strong analytical skills.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have troubleshooting skills.
• Have proven interpersonal communication skills that effectively foster a sense of approachability and compassion in dealing with sensitive and difficult teammate life situations.
• Be able to work in a cross functional team environment, while also building strong partner and interdepartmental relationships.
• Multi-state experience is a plus.
• Ideal candidate will have worked in a supply chain, logistics or warehouse company.