The Director of Human Resources provides leadership and direction for employee, physician and labor relations. The Director will serve as a strategic consultant to members of the company and Faculty Physician leadership teams on matters relating to HR services while offering guidance to deliver value added solutions. Through collaboration, the Director will work to develop, implement and integrate HR operations, policies and procedures with HR Centers of Excellence.
The incumbent is responsible for providing leadership and developing and executing positive employee relations strategy in support of the strategic direction of the organization. As an integral member of the leadership team, oversees employee and labor relations and HR administrative support.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related degree.
• Prefer a Masters or professional degree (MBA or MA) in Human Resource or Organizational Development or related field.
• Have HR leadership experience in a very complex, highly matrixed and large (7K employees +) organization.
• Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in human resources management, five (5) years of which must have been in a leadership position.
• Have leadership experience working in a union environment/ labor relations.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience working in employee relations
• Ideally someone who practices Appreciative Inquiry and preaches Strengths Based Leadership.
• Managing and developing a team of highly functioning HR professionals!!