Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
This role is part of the compensation team and will be responsible for providing support in the design, development and administration of compensation programs for the commercial organization. This role will partner with HR, Sales, Finance and Accounting to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales compensation programs.
• Administer sales compensation plans that include commission, monthly accruals, bonus and SPIFFs. Ensure the appropriate approvals are collected, calculations are accurate, and timely submission to payroll.
• Provide ongoing support by researching and resolving sales compensation program calculation-related inquiries.
• Support and administer sales compensation systems such as Xactly and Callidus. Work closely with the IT organization on system development, enhancements, and upgrades.
• Assist with designing, developing, and implementing new or exciting sales compensation programs, including change management as needed, communication and evaluation of the effectiveness of each program to support business objectives.
• Serves as main contact for audit and control process by maintaining proper documentation of the sale compensation plans processes and related controls Create and maintain incentive plan documents.
• Create ad hoc reporting from various sources, validate data and analyze results to support business decisions and forecasting.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of working experience in the related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in compensation, sales operations, finance or similar roles.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in using sales compensation systems such as Xactly or Callidus preferred.
• Experience in using excel, such as vLookups, pivot tables and formulas.