Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition will work directly with leaders to advise & support select organization’s talent needs. This person will lead, manage, inspire, and motivate a team of Recruiters to deliver against recruiting goals and drive both short and long-term initiatives. The ideal candidate is an exceptional leader and has a strong commitment to the collective and individual success of their team.
• Lead a team of recruiting professionals to develop, drive, and execute on the recruiting strategies that support the client. This role will collaborate closely with BU leaders, hiring managers and HR team to ensure that together we identify, engage, and hire from a diverse talent pool that supports our goals.
• Refine and communicate the full cycle of recruiting and meeting goals for the organizational growth, including setting hiring managers expectations for recruiting by clearly providing a defined process and establishing service levels
• Work closely with hiring managers across the organization to define recruitment needs, plan the hiring process and provide staffing support to each functional area.
• Partner with HRBP’s in the hiring process to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with business needs.
• Act as an advisor to executive level stakeholders as the recruiting SME on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems, and tools
• Partner with business leaders, HR, and Finance to build and maintain an effective workforce plan
• Set vision, direction, and priorities through the development and execution of a strategic roadmap
• Lead, develop and manage a team of leaders and recruiters to hire high quality candidates at scale
• Develop and analyze recruiting reports and metrics to share the company (e.g., time to hire and cost per hire).
• Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
• Train managers as needed on the hiring process and related TA tools.
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
• Partner with Marketing to develop and execute the employer brand and employer value proposition.
• Refine functional tracking tools and systems to support the effective collection, integration, and sharing of information to support the broader recruitment needs of the organization.
• 5-7 years’ experience in a recruiting leadership role, managing a team of recruiters, and experience partnering with senior executives, preferably within Aviation Industry
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks that drive applicant volume
• Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships and understand the needs of the business
• Results-driven individual with communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals
• Experience in managing large, business-critical initiatives proven to impact the overall business
• Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to present data to key Executives, establishing credibility and building trust with team and client groups
• Proven success leading, motivating, and inspiring a seasoned team to achieve great results