Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Solution Architects work with clients to design and deliver systems for their complex projects. Using the latest technologies, we build and deliver these systems and applications that transcend today’s digital world, fundamentally enabling change for our client’s businesses.
A solution architect will be involved in programs with the following roles
• The Architect for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution
• The Architect for complex development projects that involve Integration with cloud-based SaaS systems
• The consultant in business process analysis and design, and service delivery, particularly with respect to the use of information, and trends and directions
• The Project “Auditor” to ensure conformance and compliance of projects and programs with Architect guidelines. Essentially the “voice of the solution on behalf of the customer” during development activities. Working in close coordination with the Product Owner.
• Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
• Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
• Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
• Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
• Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
• Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise
• Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage
• Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs
• Work with internal MIS teams, business technical teams, executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions during the implementation stage
• Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with all stakeholders during implementation stage
• Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within client organizations
• Provide enterprise scale solutions
• Developing the overall Solution Architecture
• Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
• Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
• Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
• Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
• Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
• Technical degree or equivalent experience required, Computer Science background desired
• 10+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
• Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
• Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Experience in client service role would be advantageous
• Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives and IT Management
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results
• Experience / Knowledge on Enterprise Architecture methodology such as TOGAF is a plus
• In depth experience in Cloud and Platform technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
• Microservices, Event Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
• Working knowledge of container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g., Swagger, OpenAPI)
• Hands-on experience with different storage solutions (e.g., SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
• Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g., Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g., REST APIs, web security mechanisms)