Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
We seek a Senior HR professional to partner with our client’s leadership to find, develop, and retain talent while fostering the client’s strong employee experience-driven culture. As part of the HR team, you will have the opportunity to solve complex organizational challenges, design and lead critical strategic workstreams across the organization, and create solutions to changing business challenges.
Candidates must have strong business acumen, systems thinking, ability to process data and create data-driven solutions, project management, and ability to challenge assumptions and influence across a complex set of stakeholders. Candidates must demonstrate behaviors aligned with and foster actions in support of the client’s core values.
• Operate as both a strategic and operational business partner performing full life cycle human resources support within the business, through the planning and execution of HR practices and programs.
• Provide expertise across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, org design/restructuring, data analysis, diversity, equity, and inclusion, resourcing, coaching, talent management, compensation and rewards, learning and development, employee relations, employee engagement, and performance management.
• Collaborate with business leaders to identify business priorities, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
• Actively collaborate with colleagues in Human Resources to proactively identify and assess issues and trends, develop solutions to business challenges, maximize talent, and support a positive work environment.
• Support and execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of value-added HR processes that support business goals and objectives.
• Provide and facilitate coaching to improve leadership capability, resolve leadership gaps, and drive business results.
• Analyze data trends and metrics to drive data-driven decision-making and create data-driven business insights and solutions.
• Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees.
• Act as advocate and change agent for key business initiatives.
• 10+ years of HR Business Partner or Generalist experience
• Solid communication skills with the ability to build relationships with employees and leaders at all levels
• Proven experience in all HR functional areas, inclusive of legal considerations and best practices
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Experience in Manufacturing environment strongly preferred