Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
We seek a HR professional to partner with company leadership to find, develop, and retain talent while fostering company’s strong employee experience-driven culture. As part of the HR team, you will have the opportunity to solve complex organizational challenges, design and lead critical strategic workstreams across the organization, and create solutions to changing business challenges.
• Operate as both a strategic and operational business partner performing full life cycle human resources support within the business, through the planning and execution of HR practices and programs.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Consults with employees and all levels of management regarding employee relations, compensation, benefit, development, and other issues/questions.
• Actively collaborate with colleagues in Human Resources to proactively identify and assess issues and trends, develop solutions to business challenges, maximize talent, and support a positive work environment.
• Support and execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of value-added HR processes that support business goals and objectives.
• 5+ years of HR Business Partner or Generalist experience
• Solid communication skills with the ability to build relationships with employees and leaders at all levels
• Proven experience in all HR functional areas, inclusive of legal considerations and best practices
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Experience in Manufacturing environment preferred