Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The HR Manager will serve as a member of the HR Leadership Team and be responsible for managing all Corporate Staff functions. Additionally, the role be the strategic thought leader and project manager for HR projects such as Learning Management (LMS) function. The role will also be responsible for the strategic direction, development and leadership to a team of HR Business Partners ensuring those direct reports are providing exceptional HR service delivery. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work across multiple levels of leadership and build transparent and collaborative relationships both inside and outside the HR team.
• Assesses strategic business objectives, workplace environment, workforce issues and feedback from senior leadership and employees. Identifies HR priorities and imperatives and develops strategic and tactical plans that are aligned with the needs of the business units and the corporate goals and objectives
• Meets regularly with executive leaders to discuss and assess their business and operational needs and develop HR strategy to drive organizational success
• Works closely with executives and people managers to provide expertise and hands-on support in multiple areas including headcount planning, talent management, organizational development, management coaching, performance management, change management, and employee communications
• Coaches executives, managers and employees on performance management processes and ensures on time and well executed performance feedback including year-end reviews and performance improvement planning
• Identifies opportunities where training and/or coaching can improve individual and group performance,
• Conducts Talent Management planning including use of assessment tools and successor identification and development
• Ensures compliance with companywide HR policies and procedures. Identifies and recommends changes to corporate policies that ensure regulatory compliance and best practices
• Assists Total Rewards Team in salary and bonus planning with respective groups. Advises function heads on compensation plans, deadlines and assists in on time completion
• Oversee recruitment efforts for all Corporate Staff functions to ensure that the organization is effectively and efficiently sourcing and selecting the right candidates.
• Identify ways to increase staff retention and productivity, including strategies to enhance employee engagement, leadership, training, staff development, feedback and coaching.
• Mitigate legal risk to the organization through proactive training and education, clear systems and processes for managing conflicts with and between employees, handling and investigating complaints of harassment/discrimination and other unjust practice allegations.
• Develop and execute the training strategy for the company.
• Lead the implementation of the LMS and RM modules in ADP and well as lead various HR Projects
• Bachelor's degree required in a Human Resources related discipline
• 10+ years of overall and progressive HR experience with 4+ years of experience focused in HR management and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Successful experience with change management principles and a demonstrated ability to drive and manage the change process from strategic planning through implementation and follow-through.
• Experience with business transformation and business process redesign to support information technology system improvement and optimization.
• Project Management Experience
• Manufacturing industry experience
• SPHR/PHR Certification