Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Material and Parts procurement sourcing, including lead and support of QAV activity related to new supplier development.
Investigate technology purchasing for new products as needed, including support of all manufacturing facilities.
• Lead purchasing sourcing, including all supplier related activity support for current, start-ups and future manufacturing facilities
• Lead 4-5 New Models Projects for sub-group (PFT or SR)
• Support QCD activity for all manufacturing facilities
• Support QAV activities as needed for New Model Development
• Collaborate with other facilities in sourcing activities (Global sourcing)
• Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with Customer(s), Suppliers, and personnel both domestically and overseas.
• Support New Model parts development (supplier activity) at all NA manufacturing facilities.
• Reports required:
o Weekly situation analysis update/meeting (own items)
o Prepare monthly reports, and new model evaluation reports (own items)
o Gap analysis and countermeasure (own items)
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Tier 1 automotive manufacturing experience.
• Multi-Commodity experience with Injection moldings, Stampings, Extrusion, Fasteners.
• Proven skills: communication, problem solving, decision making, cost analysis, target cost setting, negotiations leading to cost reductions, multi and prioritization tasking.
• Supplier development and management, understanding of process flows, use of cost tables, project management, new model maturation and management.
• Ability to read drawings and understand manufacturing specifications.
• Must be able to travel (domestic and international).
• Must hold and maintain current driver's license.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Project, Word and Power Point.
• Bi-lingual Japanese is preferred but not required.