Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Dynamic and high energy leader providing strategic and tactical leadership for the operational execution of the materials management and procurement functions in support of all programs. This includes supply chain staffing for programs and pursuits, development and implementation of strategies to meet key program performance objectives, and the accomplishment of continuous improvement in quality, cost and on-time-delivery. The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing a world-class supply chain team through staffing, training, and talent management initiatives while serving as a role model for integrity and inclusion.
• Manage highly experienced professionals and teams led by managers.
• Responsible for succession planning, organizational and talent development.
• Communicate within the organization and with major customers and suppliers. Single point of accountability for supply chain to organizational leadership.
• Collaborate with business development, program management and engineering to ensure early supply chain involvement in proposals and NPI design efforts.
• Work cooperatively with functional organizations across the division to identify strategic suppliers and proactively meet or exceed performance (cost/schedule/technical) needs.
• Develop and execute transformation plans focused on supply chain resiliency, lead time reduction, quality improvements, as well as implementing new tools, systems and processes.
• Deliver uninterrupted flow of materials to support manufacturing and customer OTD. Develop and execute inventory improvement programs.
• Apply strict adherence to corporate ethics and internal controls.
• Ensure compliance to all government regulations including EAR, ITAR, UCC, FAR and flow-down of customer contractual requirements to contract terms and conditions.
• Develop metrics, monitor trends, and report monthly on KPI continuous improvement.
• Ensure risk management strategies and processes are deployed on critical procurement efforts.
• Support domestic and international travel as needed, up to 20%.
• Experience in Subcontracts, Material Management, Procurement
• Bachelor's degree in business management or technical field.
• Minimum of 15 years of related supply chain experience including early sourcing, production planning, materials management, procurement, complex negotiations and contracting.
• US Citizenship and ability to secure a US DOD security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Advanced degree (MBA a plus)
• Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, developing and building high performing organizations
• Ability to build and develop relationships cross-functionally
• Strong business acumen, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Displays high degree of ethics and integrity
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Ability to manage change in an organization
• Solid experience and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
• Experience in Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement / Lean Methodologies
• ISM, NAPM or APICS certification
• Prior supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
• Prior leadership experience operating in a government contracting environment