Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Curriculum Development Designer/Facilitator is responsible for collaborating on the development, design, and delivery of a variety of training and development programs including curriculum design, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation. The role also provides training and content support, partnering with the company’s internal departments.
Curriculum Design and Creation
• Uses adult learning theory and its application to craft face-to-face and e-learning modules
o Design learning tracks
o Selects or develops training aids, including:
o Training handbooks
o Learning scenarios/case studies
o E-learning content
o Video tutorials/screen captures
• Evaluate, recommend, and manage potential curriculum related vendors for future training programs.
Training Program Maintenance/Evaluation
• Maintains existing training modules
o Updates job aids and training handbook to reinforce proper process methods
o Converts existing “paper” content to digital (video, e-courses, podcasts, etc.)
o Makes recommendations for curriculum improvements
• Delivers group instruction covering a range of topics
o Supports process changes and new process rollouts, including train-the-trainer sessions
• Project support, as needed.
• Cross train and act as back-up for LMS administration for activities including posting content, student controls, system maintenance, and generating reports
• Manages expenses and adheres to department budget.
• Partners with external vendors and resources, as needed.
• Research educational resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Instructional Design or related. subject – or equivalent experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of professional experience designing, developing, and managing online, blended, or other technology-mediated instruction.
• demonstrated oral and written communications, thought organization ability, exceptional facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• excellent planning organization (prioritization, time management), coordination, collaboration, and project management skills.
• high comfort level with technology and ability to quickly learn and use new software applications.
• advanced analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to make recommendations.
• proficient in MS Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Articulate Storyline; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• able to maintain confidential information and be able to travel up to 20%.