Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
As a Workforce Planning Manager, you will monitor a station/sub-region workforce strategy and ensure employee staffing levels with the right skills at the right time are aligned for short- and mid-term needs. Your job description touches all phases of workforce management within the organization, from forecasting to recruiting to training. In addition to tactical tasks such as job fulfillment, workforce planners provide tactical and strategic advice to company decision-makers.
Assist the regions in translating strategic budgets into tactical and operational rostering and scheduling:
• Ensure accurate schedules are maintained and SLA’s of the various airline customers are met through effective and efficient planning of staff and equipment resources following company guidelines and per applicable Law and legislation of the relevant country
• Ensure that resource requirements are determined in an efficient and economical manner to optimize productivity
• Ensure roster quality to adequately meet forecasted workload demand
• Support business strategic decisions by providing meaningful and accurate data analysis about demand and workforce needs
• Develop staffing plan for local station(s) to deploy
Assist in contributing to operational profitability through proper efficient planning of resources:
• Work with individual GMs to embed new process
• Identify customer schedules in our local operations
• Determination and implementation of effective engagement standards
• Roll out and embed new rosters as needed or requested on basis of Workload Profiles
Support Operational compliance and Financial reporting processes:
• Review and monitor Plans vs Actual while tracking, managing and reporting out KPIs’
• Amend and change reporting routines at local stations
• Advise necessary changes to local and / or regional organizations
• Ensure that adequately trained staff are scheduled in order to satisfy the requirements of the various airlines while meeting Safety and Security standards
• Coordinate with Finance leadership on forecasted headcount changes
• Support budgeting and reforecasting activities
Analyze, advise, and deliver basic necessary data for annual budgets and seasonal forecast processes:
• Use actual data to finetune existing Planning & Scheduling of local stations in the region
• Monitor changes in operations: Flight schedule changes, Commodity mix changes, Customer mix changes and changes in arrival curve behaviors
• Analyze and use actual operational data to optimize any local organization
• Use actual data for argumentation during local or regional planning meetings
• Update model with revised inputs as needed
• Periodically re-run model to validate current plan
• Update model to reflect changes in flight schedule, customer mix, commodity mix, workflow, arrival curves, etc.,
• Support pro-formas for new commercial contract opportunities
• 4-6 years’ experience in budgeting, business analysis, planning & rostering.
• Knowledge of change management and influential factors.
• Knowledge of CBA, Labor Laws & regulations.
• Knowledge of RMS solutions (like Inform, SP Expert, SITA or other) is an asset, but not mandatory.
• Strong Financial Analyst
• Strong excel skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work independently as well as in different (local) teams.
• Knowledge of planning processes and procedures preferred.
• Awareness of Budgets & Forecasts contribution preferred.
• Ability to work in the field – cooperate & collaborate through influence preferred.
• Change management skills preferred.