Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Executive Compensation Consultant is responsible for and assists in the development, implementation (including participant communications), execution, and the day-to-day administration of compensation programs designed exclusively for: Company executives and/or management-level employees, including but not limited to complex, global short-term and long-term incentive compensation programs and executive benefit and perquisite programs; and Independent members of the Board of Directors.
• Assisting with the coordination and development of materials to be presented to the Board of Directors’ Compensation Committee,
• Preparing ad-hoc compensation analyses and reports as requested,
• Researching, compiling, and analyzing publicly disclosed compensation data, including but not limited to data obtained from SEC filing such as proxy statements, 10-K and 8-K filings.
• Providing consulting services to Businesses and Regions as necessary for Exec Comp plans and programs
• Day-to-day administration, communication, reporting and internal control compliance of the company’s:
o Short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs (including but not limited to the Management Incentive Plan, Restricted Stock Award Program, and Performance Share Plan)
o Executive benefit and perquisite programs (including but not limited to the Unfunded Supplemental Retirement Plan for Senior Managers (SERP), Change in Control program, Non-compete program, Officer Stock Ownership Program and executive retirements, 10b5-1 Trading Program)
o CEO Awards database and administration
• Preparation of materials for CC meetings
• Preparation of ad-hoc compensation analyses and reports as requested
• Assists in preparation of required disclosure documents, including but not limited to the Compensation Discussion & Analysis and related compensation tables for the annual Proxy Statement, 10-K and 8-K filings
• Manages submission(s) of executive-related salary surveys
• Performs research and assists in production of the senior management pay study and Board of Directors’ pay study
• Prepares information for assistance with executive job evaluations
• Transition and administration of equity plans acquired by the company through mergers and acquisitions
• A bachelor’s degree is required.
• Accounting/Finance background is preferred; MBA and/or CPA and CCP certification is a plus.
• Must have a solid understanding of equity compensation, deferred compensation and related financial, tax, and legal requirements.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Solium/Shareworks skills a plus
Ideal candidates will have experience with; Exequity, Willis Towers Watson, Fred W. Cook & Associates and Equilar. PricewaterhouseCoopers, Merrill Lynch, and Computershare