Narragansett, RI 02879
Recruited by: Josh Slimmer | Recruiter | Jericho HR Group
Jericho HR Group
Nov 22, 2019
Risk Manager reports to the AVP, Quality and has broad responsibility for risk management and patient safety, risk financing, patient privacy, and all of the insurance lines, with a particular focus on the Self-Insured Trust for Professional and General Liability.
• Responsible to reduce or eliminate the potential for financial loss resulting from the incidence of preventable accidents and injuries and concomitantly, improve patient outcomes.
• This is done through clinical and administrative activities that identify, evaluate and reduce the risk of adverse patient outcomes associated with care.
• Baccalaureate degree in nursing and Rhode Island Registered Nurse licensure is preferred.
• Five years' nursing experience in an acute care setting is preferred
• Three to five years prior risk management or similar experience.
• National certification in an area of Risk Management is preferred or must be attained within 2 years of hire.