Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Compensation Analyst to work closely with the Human Resources team, with a focus on compensation analysis and global mobility. Primary responsibility for this role includes, though are not limited to:
• Collaborates with the HR team to conduct compensation analyses, inclusive of recommendations for new hires, internal promotions, counteroffers and job evaluations, while reinforcing the company’s overall compensation philosophy.
• Executes and leads annual salary and incentive planning processes such as HR and manager training, systems testing, data validation, and detailed compensation analysis.
• Ensures all compensation programs are in compliance with government standards and labor laws. Includes responsibility for internal and external compensation audits, including interface with OFCCP and legal as required.
• Collaborate with HR business partners and managers to conduct job analyses to ensure appropriate FLSA classification, job leveling, and job family assignments are made.
• Support incentive plan design and administration of select non-executive incentive programs to ensure plan participation, design, and payouts are aligned to business objectives
• Contribute to enterprise-wide strategic initiatives that support the business based on relevant data analysis.
• Partner with Corporate Global Mobility team for enterprise-wide global mobility initiatives and harmonization efforts
• Provide oversight and guidance to the HR team on segment’s global mobility activity including relocations, ex-patriates, and field assignments
• Lead process improvement efforts to support the segment’s business objectives, with a focus on streamlining activities and improving the employee experience and quality of service.
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior HR compensation experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior HR compensation experience Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior HR compensation experience
• 2 years of compensation, global mobility, HR analytics or relevant experience.
• Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; must be able to effectively use excel for reporting and data analysis (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, If statements, and advanced formulas).
Preferred: Master’s degree and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications a plus.