Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
We are seeking an experienced Talent Management professional who will partner with HR and the business to help determine our Talent Management strategy and solutions as they relate to talent management practices, processes and tools ensuring consistent delivery of solutions while supporting localized regional solutions. Partner with Talent Management team members to understand and translate people and talent strategies into robust programs.
Provides thought leadership to drive an enterprise strategy focused on all facets of learning, training, and leadership development to enable a highly effective organization with a learning culture. This individual will be responsible for the creation, implementation and evaluation of developmental programs and processes that facilitate continuous learning, leadership development and critical role pipeline development. This role will be a trusted partner, subject matter expert and resource to the business and HR and requires the ability to think conceptually and strategically while maintaining a results-driven approach.
• Develop Organizational strategies and practices for the organization and translate them into actionable initiatives and follow-through to ensure the company develops and retains the best talent.
• Establish trusting relationships with the ability to influence strategic outcomes.
• Thought partner and co-creator of programs that build development and support a clear EVP focused on growth, attraction and retention.
• Participate in design and deployment of culture, DE&I, Organizational Design and Organizational Effectiveness Programs
• Enhance and modernize leadership and employee development to ensure an accessible approach to learning and contributes to the development of building a strong pipeline of talent readiness.
• Support HR Business partners in building leadership capacity, performance management, team development and other cyclical processes
• Facilitate workshops and other programs as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree: Masters preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience working as a Talent Management specialist leading programs of significant consequence including OD/OE
• Experience in training and workshop facilitation is required; especially facilitating workshops at the senior leadership and executive level.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate and up-to-date understanding of Talent methodologies, processes, and practices
• Hands on program experiences leading development, performance management, HiPO/Pipeline development, culture, career, transformation and change management, inclusion & diversity, and EVP.
• Data mindset; up-to-date experience managing/designing surveys.