Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Associate Director, Corporate Counsel (Securities)
Princeton, NJ or Hawthorne, NY
The Corporate Counsel will provide overall legal support to our client and its divisions as a shared service, in the areas of Corporate, Securities, Public filings, Business Development, R&D, Sales, and Finance.
• Lead the review and drafting of the Company’s annual reports and proxy statements, filing 6-Ks, press releases, general secretarial matters, and other general corporate matters.
• Advise the Company on securities related matters.
• Provide legal advice to discrete business units across the Company by, among other things, reviewing, draft, and negotiating transaction agreements, conducting due diligence, and other related activities.
• Review, draft, and negotiate customer agreements, R&D agreements, supply agreements, vendor/service agreement, and advise the Company in other related transactional matters.
• Support the General Counsel in providing effective legal advice across the Company.
• J.D. with a minimum of 3-10 years of legal experience in a law firm or in-house role focusing on life sciences, transactional, and/or securities related work.
• Substantial experience in corporate legal matters such as securities and secretarial filings.
• Proven track record advising clients in general corporate and transactional work, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with senior executives and internal staff.
• Excellent team player who likes to work on a dynamic team, learn and continually evolve.
• Commitment to excellence.
• Pharmaceutical and/or life science experience is preferred but not required.