The Human Resources Manager provides and manages human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
• Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
• Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
• Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
• Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities.
• Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
• This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, HR, or related field.
• Have 7 years of leadership experience in all facets of HR.
• Ideal candidate will come from Logistics, Warehousing, Transportation, etc.
• PeopleSoft experience.
• Demonstrate knowledge of distribution systems, market and competition preferred.