Manager Human Resources (Transportation & Logistics)
San Antonio, TX 78219
Recruited by: Josh Slimmer | Recruiter | Jericho HR Group
Jericho HR Group
Transportation & Logistics
Jun 12, 2022
The Human Resources Manager will train under the Senior Human Resources Manager to provide and manage human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
• Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
• Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
• Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
• Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities.
• Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
• Bachelor's degree. Human Resources-focused bachelor’s degree.
• 7+ years of human resources experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• PeopleSoft experience preferred