Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Compensation & Benefits Manager will lead Total Rewards and Benefits working closely with the CHRO and will partner and provide support to the HR team to develop, implement, and administer global rewards policies and benefit programs. This position will be responsible for the administration of global compensation programs that support company goals and objectives, through analytical and professional support of key processes.
• Administers employee insurance programs including life, disability, and health insurance plans.
• Administers employee savings plans that may include the company’s 401(k) plan, personal savings plans, and deferred compensation program.
• Assist with analysis and preparation of presentations to support board-level compensation committee
• Own and manage annual merit review process.
• Conduct market and trend analysis compensation programs (including base, incentive, variable, and equity) through market research and salary survey input and analysis on an ongoing basis.
• Perform forecasting and modeling as needed. Stay abreast of compliance requirements; assist with formulation of recommendations to administer programs in a compliant manner.
• Partner with recruiters, HR business partners, management, and Senior Leadership providing market total compensation analysis and recommendations.
• Consult to ensure internal equity and consistency in the compensation program.
• Lead and assist with design, implementation, and administration of competitive compensation & benefit programs and policies that ensure client is able to attract and retain the best talent while also being compliant with all Federal and state laws.
• Preparation of employee compensation & benefit communications presentation and managerial guides for the implementation of the global rewards programs
• Provide support for the bonus plan roll-out and salary merit, promotion and adjustment increase processes.
• Assure through audits, reports, and personal contact that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
• Preparation of monthly invoices and semi-monthly 401(k), FSA, HSA
• Make recommendations to improve compensation processes and workflow to increase the department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
• Monitors administrators and insurance carriers reports to ensure the organizations compliance with plan requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum 5 years of full cycle Compensation and benefits experience
• CCP certification preferred.
• Strong financial acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have good interpersonal and client facing skills with all employees, HR Business Partners, Managers, and Senior Leadership
• Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
• Experience supporting and developing board-level analysis and presentations a plus.
• Ability to maintain a strict level of confidentiality to the executive and board-level.
• Proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment.