Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN SAP HANA4. Performs analysis, development and maintenance of business applications. Analyzes user requirements to define project scope, objectives, and ROI. Designs, programs, and tests business applications. Creates clear and concise documentation for applications, including development and end-user documentation. Provides technical leadership on major projects.
• Design solutions within SAP to ensure the optimization of processes through automation.
• Understands and employs software development methodologies.
• Analyzes user requirements and publishes requirements documentation.
• Designs applications and creates specifications.
• Works with other programmer/analysts to design interfaces to other applications or systems.
• Develops and documents new business applications.
• Enhances and documents existing applications.
• Provides application support for escalated production events.
• Tests business applications including preparation of test cases and test data.
• Works with a Business Systems Analyst to prepare on-line context-sensitive help.
• Assists Business Systems Analyst in the training of business application end-users for newly developed or enhanced business applications.
• Schedules and prioritizes workload with supervisor and completes scheduled tasks on time.
• Reviews technical materials to maintain currency with industry trends and programming technologies.
• Provides technical leadership on large projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering.
• 5 years direct work experience in a software development capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• 5 years direct experience with SAP design, development, and configuration.
• Experience assisting Business Systems Analysts in the development of requirements documents (storyboards, etc.)
• Previous experience of proposing new technologies and solutions, investigating and researching when necessary
• Successful demonstration of advanced knowledge of application development lifecycles, technical reviews, software maintenance, configuration management, human factors/interface, software testing, debugging, and quality assurance
• 2-4 years of experience analyzing and developing business applications in these functional areas
• 2-4 years in implementing enterprise-wide applications a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Hana4 SAP
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Jira, etc.
• An advanced understanding of relational database functionality (SQL Server).
• Competent and proficient with Visual Studio, and Team Foundations Server
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as change control and defect tracking software
• Ability to provide functional story boards.
• Experience with and working knowledge of process modeling, use-case development, cause-and-effect diagrams, Custom Off Shelf (COS) systems, process maps and interface specifications.
• Knowledge and experience with ITIL standards as well as SDLC, PMLC & Agile practices from an analyst perspective; RUP and Six Sigma a plus
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time and works efficiently with no supervision.
• Possesses an advanced understanding of common business processes such as inventory control, order processing, product management and finance.
• Certifications in MCSD and/or SQL
• PMP or Cap M certifications a plus
• the ability to understand Financials as they will be soft supporting our FP&A team.
• Knowledge of periods 13/14 accounting