Learn about Jericho HR Group
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
The Director Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for executing the People Strategy in support of the organization. This individual will essentially serve as the “one-stop shop” HR contact for the leaders he/she supports to deliver exceptional, high-touch HR partnership.
• Partner, strategize, advise and influence the leadership team on all aspects of people management and leadership.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with client leadership team and employees.
• Represent the HR function in providing full-service HR business partner/consulting support to select client groups.
• Gains deep knowledge of corporate business practices, policies, organization structure, roles/responsibilities to fully understand business and industry dynamics.
• Manage the HR performance management and business processes that drive results and build capabilities.
• Drive Talent Management programs throughout client group for optimal adoption and impact.
• Establish, monitor and report on KPIs to ensure effectiveness of all HR programs.
• Identify the talent gaps and development needs of the client group, its managers, key individuals, and people in key positions.
• A strong focus on integration, organizational development and change management.
• Lead employee relations coaching and partner with leaders to ensure performance management and feedback are being delivered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years previous HR experience with multi-state (including CA).
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR leadership role.
• Experience managing multiple remote associates preferred.
• Strong system/spreadsheet proficiency (Microsoft Excel required)
• SHRM Certification or comparable certification/education preferred